GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

buy signal anybody, page-2

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I also had a brief look at the chart and noticed that GCR SP has just completed a decending triangle formation. Yesterday was the first trading day outside the triangle formation and it was on the upside. Possible confirmation today with a close at or above 5.4.
    Given quantity of options exercised at 5 c I favour recent SP as the low, with upward movement being the likely direction of movement. With ongoing snippets of good news from CH and a resource upgrade in nest 4 weeks, GCR should move up into 6c range. I say should, but GCR is more than capable of prodding along despite positve news.
    In summary I concur with potential change in trend. SP been supressed for too long. Seven down weeks must result in an up week or two. Perhaps should wait for upswing bottom to get better confirmation as sentiment still appears negative swinging to neutral.
    I will continue to hold based on likely upward movement. However as always DYOR, as fundamentals of GCR certainly require understanding.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6051978 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1357280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.