FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

buy signal

1. 739 Posts.
    guys, a fantastic sign that FAR is about to turn up has just occurred. i will post the chart and explain so this does not look like a ramp...

the backwards F that has just occurred is a sign i use that signals a buying opportunity. I urge you to DYOR and check some other graphs and you will find that this occurence usually leads in an upswing. a few weeks ago we had a backwards F with FAR, however this sometimes occurs as the SP will track sideways, but never down. To substantiate the buy signal i use a moving average as shown below

for the buy signal to be absolutely bullish, the pink line needs to be below the black/SP line, which it is, HOWEVER, the blue line must be on the bottom...as this is not the case, im not entirely sure whether the SP will tick strongly upwards in the next few days but if we move gradually into the low 7's, i would suggest a buying opportunity will arise and we may see a high for the quarter....these are MY charting strategies only and i urge you to check it out yourself with other stocks to verify it. Some other examples are EXT, OGC and LGL in the last few months.

With the buying interest slowly growing, i can feel a nice big green day just around the corner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.