NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi all,Firstly i just want to echo everyone’s comments thanking...

1. 409 Posts.
    Hi all,

Firstly i just want to echo everyone’s comments thanking those who took the time to let us know what was said and discussed at the meeting, really appreciate it.

A few things caught my attention from those posts. I was glad to hear management accepted that more should have been done with announcements recently. Whether you agree or disagree on the amount of announcing necessary it is a great attribute of management to put their hand up and say hey maybe we did something wrong, we will make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Paloma issues seem cleared and all is back on track. The conspiracy of poor results has been quashed as management have provided a clearer picture. With testing crews working on a 24 hour basis it seems there is a good chance to get some results within the next two weeks. Just in time for a Christmas present.

Great to hear comments on Vietnam! Bullish views all-round it seems on the prelim data. I was disappointed to a small degree by management’s reluctance to share data with the market as mentioned by a poster. But i do see the need to protect the company’s interests longer term, management’s justification seemed reasonable. However when the full data sets come in i would hope elements are shared with the market. At the end of the day if someone wants to buy the fields they will have to cough up a decent amount for them providing the data is as good as suspected. That is why i am concerned with the below comments;

"Alan interjected at this point saying that the Vietnamese Govt does not want 3D testing results in the public domain and, added, neither do we want our rivals to know what we have."

Indonesia also might be a dark horse and an exciting prospect. Particularly the infrastructure to bring the gas on shore. That only makes it more exciting.

And again the strong vision of the billion dollar company seems to be a constant aspect for management.
    “We are not a one trick pony”, “We’re very bullish about our future
    Thanks James for sharing most of the above info.

Technically it is early days, a push up to 30 cents on strong volume would probably signal a turn around. Technicals here are hard to judge, an announcement could trigger stronger movements one way or another.

But it definitely seems 2013 has the potential to be a great year. If all goes to plan with Vietnam those high sp targets may start to seem very plausible if not too low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.