VCR ventracor limited

Hello people. I have been reading these posts on vcr for some...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Hello people. I have been reading these posts on vcr for some time now, as I am an investor (not trader) in this company. I have allowed myself due patience on this product reaching market expectations by waiting for the OFFICIAL approval from TGA then further BTT and DT trials in the US. Just have a point that a few of you are not chatting about. Ref the US. If there are to be 350 further implants and there are 17 current facilities conducting patient trials, then (say) 2 patients per facility are able to be implanted, well you have roughly 10 months before any submission is to be made to the FDA. Now lets say that the number of facilities increase to 30 or 40 during the trials, then that may bring the conclusion of implanting to 6 months. Once the submission is made to the FDA, there will be another year (min) before any approval is received. So it'll be a long ride til then. Meantime, there is the TGA here. Once we have approval here, then we can go ahead on all cylinders, marketing the product in Australia. I would also like to put it to you (for discussion) that under the "Free Trade Agreement" with the US and Australia, could any implants performed here count towards BTT and DT trial data in the US?
    I am, as stated earlier, a investor in VCR, so I really dont mind the wait as I have the utmost faith in this company. A previous poster mentioned a take-over of VCR. I dont think so. VCR have proceeded with due diligence and care and normal developement of a new (and improved) device to market will take time. Take overs will only happen once runs are on the board and profits are established. Look at COH. (Rome wasn't

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.