VCR ventracor limited

Hey Cujo, i hold VCR. Am quite bullish on this stock right now....

1. 177 Posts.
    Hey Cujo, i hold VCR.

Am quite bullish on this stock right now. I disagree with Geezer who said it would go to low 70s or even 60s. I think it's at the bottom right now. Won't be here for long though.

Hey i might be biased because i hold, but here are the reasons for my bullish sentiment: Technically - MACD about to tick up, short term downtrend momentum is much weaker, volume increasing, excellent support in the 75-80c range going back to last half of 2006. Long term trend - this is the best consolidation over a 12 month period that VCR has done since 2003. The long term downtrend is over!

Fundamentally: this stock is weighed down by emotions at the moment, not facts. Just have a look at a lot of the posts on this board. It's plain to see a lot of people were burnt in the past and it's been a long road for some. But look at the facts, implants and revenue increasing at an exponential rate. VCR is on the cusp of becoming the worldwide leader in a multi-billion dollar market. Good thing is that emotions turn very quickly.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.