AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I’m not your “mate “. Kindly - but I recognise that you don’t...

1. 5,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    I’m not your “mate “.
    Kindly - but I recognise that you don’t mean well towards me or the company .

I believe the company will mine .
    There is no reason to doubt this .
    I believe that only Axiom really can , and they have the Rights . They have endured grossly unfair dealings - behaved ethically throughout . Unlike many companies who may have also sought to operate in the country , specifically mining nickel on Isabel.
    I am Not incorrect in what have said .
    ( of course - any of us can be wrong , with how things pan out, in the shortterm especially- infinite variables , anything that can happen in a foreign country .
    But I’m ‘feeling ‘ , (if you must say ) - cautiously , the best about the Solomons that I ever have. Realistic that - people are far from perfect , people are far from perfect everywhere , but this has been a tortuous 50 year odyssey, by mulitiple very respected mining companies.

(* The people who want a better future and are prepared to work for it - still deserve backing .*)
    I agree to disagree with you.
    I will not give you any more chances to bait me . I’ll give respect from here , only if you do .

The country will , or ‘must’ - evolve .
    We should wish this to at least be towards the best ways forward .
    There are definitely good opportunities to share in the Solomon Islands .
    Thinking things through over many years - really it’s going to be a test case more for the Solomon Islands in its processes , than even for Axiom from this point .
    The SI that must now show what it is worth .
    I think you should stop throwing criticisms onto Axiom.
    The world must broaden for the Solomon Islanders , find best directions for their longterm prosperity . These are tough things for them to get right .

Leading countries of the world are helping where possible , providing assistance.
    Only - Win : Win plans really work !
    That’s what I see with how Axiom and the CEO have determinedly directed efforts for Isabel , landowners also . Is best for All .
    ( or there will be ongoing money drain nationally , fraudsters seeking to take advantage, etc etc )

In the case of the SI - things cannot continue as they were , or even continue successfully as they are now .

Progress must occur .
    Money doesn’t grow on trees . Or perhaps it has in the Solomons , but that is not sustainable.

It’s not maybe in their interests to take easy offered monies , anything which won’t really pay its way . ( eg. too much Chinese infrastructure - at real actual terms equivalent to very high interest rates , selling off the country even for instant seeming progress , money . Puts off true better progress - the country needs to advance well under its own steam progressively )

The SI does and will still require significant support .
    This is my perspective and belief.
    They’ve got to come to maturity under their own steam . ( *endless donations, paid for by foreign countries tax - payers - to fund the country’s budget - is not sustainable. And it’s not what anyone would want for them .)

God I think - we went there and laid our lives on the line for them .
    * This is what I’m passionate about — for the SI to show their mettle now . Do for themselves now , they’ve got plenty of opportunities to move into true independence!
    This is what I’m sure of . (Too deep for you , put me in your ignore bin . I’m glad some people stand up for Axiom - I hope many more will as future unfolds )

Axiom could ultimately be applauded and thanked by the SI for persisting .
    And I hope help bring some local people and the country into true private development and production !
    Remember that when each tenement goes into development- more can be applied for .

But the company has got to be able to work together there with government support fully given .
    Already planned to work with the people - for real gains to come from all .

I don’t need to apologise for being more a true- believer !
    I study actual daily news , world economics and local events, and markets; and have had direct involvement serving and producing in regional community especially - for over 30 years .
    Not on government pay , or direct public service! Totally my own choice and risk . Nil backstops ever !

I careful re- read what I have posted .

Of course- I believe that everyone must do their own research also !
    (No one should invest money without understanding companies taking position in . )

I’ve only quoted facts , and important history -because I was ‘feeling”. for anyone that be scared - off , by deliberate negativity in this forum . (Much as you’re entitled to your views. )

I am now a long- standing shareholder in Axiom.

** I realise- I have never been to the SI ;
    but possibly you know it well .

*Part of my life though was diverted - was called upon to give service to Australian Servicemen who went to re- establish peace and stability within the Solomons ( oh boy )
    Australia have continued to give significant , Huge support.
    Is now civilian and service based support now , towards the Solomon Islands developing in to being a truly able Nation .
    This has , and is , no small task .

There can be NO place for corrupt individuals and influence - seeking their own personal gain over the greater good of the country - in the SI .
    (Not , for there to be a smooth path to better and successful nationhood . )

We’re still giving the Solomon Islands substantial Aid. Real monetary and direct huge contribution with education , schools & university , with People & significant leadership in government , medical , education , policing , environment, higher education opportunities, local placement training .
    Australians - we’ve been huge supporters , Australians have even died there ! ( WW2 , and Civil strife period ! ) .

We’ve been the biggest benefactors to the Solomon Islands and it’s people - in the world . They are our neighbours .

I absolutely believe in what Axiom is doing . And
    I believe in Ryan Mount . ( I also seek the personal opinion of anyone who has ever known him or dealt with him , personally or professionally )

** The progress, Axiom and the CEO have achieved to this point has been nothing short of extraordinary ! **

Every way I consider it - we have to I think - believe in the Solomon Islander people .
    For them to ‘get there ‘ .

No other real way forward for our near neighbours . Painful though it is to grow awareness , every country goes through it , and many individuals do not want to know about real responsibilities. It’s diffcult to learn things not understood or known previously .
    Democracy is both good & ‘bad ‘.
    Still allows for shortterm thinking .. vote in or out anyone tries to take things too far too fast .
    Even has allowed in every country - even people from other countries or shady past within the country , to seek positions. This gradually lessens as more people are able to step up .
    But I think- parliament , at the right time , instructed by moves from within the people of the SI - will prevent anyone with prior convictions of note , from standing for office .

There are also always good people . Always.
    I think the negative view of the Solomons, has also been way overdone , needs to begin to turn - to reflect realities of 2018– onwards now .
    They must adhere to , and follow the Laws also - laws equivalent to ours . And world standards in respect of land , decisions , rights .

As the country develops , evolves , and the average age of population increases - at present only 19.7 years of age . Older members of families and communities are mellowing. More they want a better future to finally be .

Young adults , will all be fully school educated in time , with vocational training or opportunities if sought - available to all .
    *Got to happen . * Australia, Canada , NZ , also Japan especially assisting in this . ( our countries all really need more younger people, steadily - we have aging populations , compared to the Solomons)

Also Isabel Nickel will be mined .
    ** Only Axiom have actual rights , plus plus everything else . *

We’ve got to leave it to the company , Axiom Management have to sort this out .
    Peak nickel prices will be ~ 2020 .
    Isabel projects need to get a hurry on !

If you don’t like the Management, or do not believe in them - you would not enter .
    Retail investors so often hurt ! By shorters , and market manipulators Scares longstanding holders.
    Big money can afford to wait. Monitor . Buy in higher even . ( with Axiom key - major shareholders - paid over 3 x higher shareprice than current for their shares )

* Axiom in the SI - has already been nearly 10 years . Very rough but remarkable journey !

This is the only reason I Post —
    Significant malicious posting , has increased again, and market squeezed down .
    No path is ever easy . Enemy interests , can be nearby still trying to throw in grenades - even in HC it can be .

Ive posted the truth anyway .
    I really detest lying or mis- told selective ‘facts’.

Axiom is a mature company !
    Some incredible people and companies - are supportive of this company .
    The mining management team is excellent.
    The management team I am certain are ethical and highly competent .

I think anyone interested in Axiom- should refer to actual company releases .
    They have announced that the San Jorge mining licence has been approved - by the Mines committee. Fully approved . Including full approvals by the government.
    Advancing readiness to commence mining .
    Focus - employment of highly experienced and suitable mining professionals to site , full Govt approvals for mine developement complete , and all associated developments and planning,
    EIS , Landowner SAA signed and approved - 6 mths ago completed .
    (Apologies - written in between work today , long winded )

There is nothing more to say - can only wait for culmination of licence to mine been seeking for more than half a dozen years !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.