FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Buy soon, or at CR

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I am looking to increase my holdings with a considerable purchase. The traditional March and June sell off is well on course, as we have hit the rocky road on the ASX, with World Indexes leading the way. As Mandurah states, there is no crystal ball, but a little insight would be appreciated.

With the FAR SP holding reasonably well, in the thick of sentiment, there is a personal feeling there will be a few ugly days to come forth before months end. To me it appears, a lot of current holders are looking forward to participating in the near future CR, and with this belief, and many possible newcomers still fence sitting, the SP will ultimately fall further through uncertainty, and the lack of those taking part in what could be a given, to current great value.

FAR have just recently employed some very, very experienced and technical personal, to deal with matters like this. One would envision some sort of left field event will take place in the near future, and with great substance, to prop the share price before following through with a CR, and leave those waiting for the CR, to accumulate at prices that will be higher than Junes lows.

We all guess, and value some ones positive as well as negative inputs. Surely behind the closed doors of the boardroom, a plan, and a very time consuming one at that, is taking action. If all is potentially elephant, and earth shattering as the company are hinting, dilution to a minimal will be foremost on their agenda as well. I don't believe they will be begging for it. A discovery of this magnitude, and the time taken to not bring forward the mountain of info that exists, certainly has something to pull out of the sleeve.

Other perspectives would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.