SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

There were some nice trades had on this last week. Nevertheless,...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    There were some nice trades had on this last week. Nevertheless, I have chosen to hold onto a parcel for the longer term. If the negative sentiment from late Friday afternoon carries over to open on Monday, I can't see it crashing too much lower than around 60c which is a fairly strong technical resistance level. If it does, imho it will be short lived and will be quickly bought up (me included). The shift in SZL's strategy underpins the hopes of fundamentalists and hence a potential higher share price. If they can zero-in on a successful business model for BNPL (i.e., a profitable one), then you're looking at many multiples of the current price. I like the pivot in strategy to go it alone whilst forsaking short term growth for taking care of your core business and current client base. If they can hit the sweet spot with their new strategy then they can look to scale in a manner that doesn't impinge on the "sweet spot". SZL is tightly held with the top brass having considerable skin in the game. Bigger BNPL dogs supposedly sniffing around, doesn't hurt SZL either. Also, don't forget that both the S&P500 and NASDAQ have been on a recent tear (including Friday) signifying that the worst of the recent downturn may well be behind us in 6-12 months. On a risk/reward basis (roughly 50% down to 200% up) against the background of potentially improving fundamentals and the US macro environment, I reckon SZL has the potential to reward those with a longer term view. For the short term or pip traders, Monday will be volatile no doubt until the dust settles. Technically, early next week's trading could range anywhere from around 60c to around $1.20. Your guess is as good as mine's as to where SZL trades in this range. Ultimately it depends on how much was recently bought up by loose hands which still hold; and how many bulls still have the testicular fortitude to hold on even after watching their fortunes suddenly turn for the better, but to then see them fade late last Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.