FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Ok - i am surmising as well, but we know we have already gone...

1. 283 Posts.
    Ok - i am surmising as well, but we know we have already gone over the scheduled time for the FAN 1 well by nearly a month, so we possibly are very close to the TD and have recovered some interesting anomalies, gas and black tears.

We now disconnect for a short trip across to SNE 1 and pull up anchor and drill to TD....... This well will all go to plan and we will have some more information, some ice again, a bit more gas and some black tears. Nut we will be done and completed on time and on budget.

We now have 2 wells drilled to original nominated TD with some results that cant be disclosed to the market, 1 that went over and one that is under, we might still have 3 - 4 weeks before the CE is due to be sent to the next mission.

We might then slip back to FAN 1 and latch back on, drill another few hundred meters or so using the last of the budget and maybe a little bit more to really prove the depth of the source kitchen.

Now as this is all surmising, and i didn't build the world or hide the oil, we need to wait n see.

But this is what i think might be happening and as JP has tweeted it really is a possibility.

GLTA, have a great weekend and look forward to MT or Aqua or someone confirming that CE is on the move to SNE 1 over the weekend.

Buy the way, now is probably the last time we will see the SP below 5.0.......... imoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.