PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

buy the rumor sell the news, page-9

1. 224 Posts.
    Hey Marat,

It may be true, what you say, about this being a carefully orchestrated 'pump & dump', and perhaps Dean Scook was involved.

So what if he was? So what if he sold a heap of shares today and made a lot of money? Maybe that means he's finally out for good.

How much has this stock risen since May? Today's sell-off isn't too bad in the scheme of things. I, for one, don't believe that the sudden rise is ALL just careful manipulation by the management and Dean Scook. If it is, then I take my hat off to them. Like you say, job well done. For those who took their profits, congratulations, you've done well.
    That doesn't change the fact that PDY may be sitting on a massive iron ore resource right next door to some very big players.

Unlike many other posters, I'm not going to tell you to f-off Marat, because I find many of your posts entertaining, and I take all posts on here with a pinch of salt.
    I also believe that the management probably ARE dodgy, and I wouldn't want to discourage people like yourself from exposing them, for fear of being shot down in flames.
    I'm too lazy to investigate this stuff myself, lol, so I'll leave that to people like youself.

I'd just like you to back up any bold statements or accusations with substance, you know, evidence. That is, if you really want to convince us all that dodgy dealings are going on, and you aren't just downramping this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.