APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Buy the rumour, sell the fact, page-41

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I purchased afterpay back last year when it was in the $1 range and sold around the $3 mark, I still remember the first spike it had when they won the Fintech company of the year award. This was my first ever investment and I was thrilled with the experience and could not resist taking profit...yes I regret it. It taught me what patience and time can do for a company and my investments. The hype and growth with afterpay in the year it's been has been unbelievable and very encouraging and admirable. I see here that a lot the risk and doubt people are discussing are debt levels. IMO unlike any other company, and what I've experienced myself and through my many friends who use this service, most people are AFRAID of defaulting or falling behind on payments as simply, they do not want to let afterpay down. They don't want to be banned from using it as it is one of a kind at the moment and offers too much convenience and flexibility. The service and product they provide is like no other around and afterpay has too much dominance in the market for anyone else to even try steal their many clients they have partnered with. Afterpay has only begun to take over the e-shopping industry and consumers don't want to miss out, there is just too much to benefit from afterpay. I personally could afford to go shopping and spend a few hundred dollars, but to be able to spread it across a few weeks and maximise my cash flow, for free, why not ? I've also defaulted with afterpay intentionally and they harass your phone with messages and emails daily reminding you to pay! I don't even hold this company anymore but still thought I'd share my opinion. I'd love to know what is happening with all these ASIC rumours which I believe may be influencing the SP?
    Last edited by traechamma: 30/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.