AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi JeeperJust to clarify. When I said illiquid, I was referring...

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Jeeper

Just to clarify. When I said illiquid, I was referring to the last month ie. daily trading volume generally not enough to attract traders.

Also, you might have missed my earlier posts re the placement holders. I am totally unsurprised that they are taking profits. I would be doing exactly the same thing!

I'm just amazed that so many on this thread can't read what's going on with the trading and start pointing the finger at short term traders (I'm thick skinned and find this a bit amusing and highly predictable).

Folks here's the reality. At the speculative end of the market, placements often attract short term hot money - not necessarily CORNERSTONE investors.

The traders among us might contribute to price spikes and breakouts, but it's the sophs and instos who keep stocks in prolonged trading ranges.

They're the ones with the big volumes to shift - it's just simple bloody logic!

Cheers and I'm sure long term holders will have their cake and eat it - or maybe even absorb it through the skin.

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.098K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 95299175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20889253 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.