VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Buy the sizzle, sell the sausage...., page-57

1. 1,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Geez it looks like the Vrc thread has contracted a viral infection from the Mns thread ! I think what the Mns fan fare don't understand is that Vrc is here to stay and whether you like it or not we will be a serious competitor of yours in the future. At the Agm SH made it apparent that over 10 companys world wide were sampling Vrc's quality product with a significant amount of them asking for more samples! The PFS will be a welcome addition to the derisking process of the project and as JM has mentioned in an earlier post significant advantages Vrc has over its competitors are its Infastructure/acessability to port and the absence of expensive relocation dilemmas! Mns may have the early mover jump on Vrc however with the addition of Trevor Matthews to transition the company through to the development stage , the cream of the crop marketing team and the man who turned down Mns and backed Vrc waiting to finance the game, I think this evens things right up ...
    If Mns manages to sure up finance and a binding offtake this would suit Vrc down to a tee purely based on nearology and similarlity of product albeit Vrc having twice the resource and a much better flake distribution! The leverage Vrc offers still makes this the best graphite play on the market IMO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $560 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1378540 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14628115 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.