LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

dugsab,Again, you seem to want to misunderstand what I’ve said....

1. 3,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    dugsab,

Again, you seem to want to misunderstand what I’ve said. I’ve said all along that the 99.97 result comes from the samples produced by the pilot plant. Yes, the pilot plant produces Lithium Chloride....and this Lithium Chloride eluate has been processed into Lithium Carbonate by Hazen using a carbonation procedure.

What I was getting at is that the 99.97% purity samples came out of the Lithium Chloride solution produced by the pilot plant - not the initial benchtop setup that made those early samples. You’ve quoted this directly in your last post. This has demonstrated the effectiveness of pilot plant and has confirmed that it produces Lithium Chloride as well or better than the benchtop setup. Do you understand......or do I need to spell it out for you a little clearer for you to get it!

We are not in the market to sell Lithium Chloride. We will supply Lithium Carbonate (or Hydroxide if the market wants it). What do the specificresults of the Lithium Chloride mean to you when the Lithium Carbonate that is produced from it is 99.97% pure? You are banging on about things that are completely irrelevant and deflecting as much as possible from what really matters. You have your own agenda, that is plain for all to see. I am along for this ride to benefit from my research and am not out there to try to mislead others so as to try to take advantage of them to make a buck.

Maybe you should read things again......slowly!

I will not waste any further energy on you as you seem to seek it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.