RNX 11.1% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

buy them with your ears pinned back...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    lol...just love the short term shifting money flow influences at announcement times...

Opportunity presents!

Excellent maiden JORC resource here...I suggest you do not sit on your hands for too long folks.

A nice mix of metals in their too, above and beyond the shallow, open in all directions, high grade zinc resource.

Interesting the resource was at the higher end of my preliminary resource calculations...

5.92m tonnes @ 7.59% Zn equivalent = approximately AUD$2b

We have Zn (zinc), Pb (lead), Ag (silver), and Ge (Germanite)...the latter of interest as it is actually worth more than uranium per pound, but without the associated problems.

So...we have a high grade, shallow, JORC compliant, open along trend and at depth, simple metal mix resource...with no obvious localised "issues".

Such a resource should be valued by the market in the 2-5% of in-situ range in my view, or some $40-$100m of inherent value.

This equates to something between $1 - $2.50 per share just for this single asset, with obvious upside to come...and without reference to their copper plays...or anything else in the company for that matter.

Compare it to CQT...who have about $1.5b in-situ to date ($500m less than OVR), yet are carrying a market cap of some $170m...or 11.2% of in-situ value.

To put OVR on PAR with CQT's current in-situ valuations, we would need to see OVR trading at $5.60.

lol...and that is just for Andrews.

Never mind the on-screen action here...just a few of the recent traders, or perhaps even a few longer term holders who were simply waiting for this announcement to sell...the fall today is nothng more than a reflection of short term money-flow pressures in a tightly traded stock.

When the sellers are done...and there won't be many, this will be bought up significanty, albeit at a fairly slow pace.

Mark my words.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $194.2K 19.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5752105 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1558000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.