SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

buy time, page-139

1. 14,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4153
    "Usually thats a precursor for a fall in the POG if the last few months have been anything to go by"

I was thinking that was one possibility so held off from any buying yesterday but the market got it very wrong that time. Huge up day overseas last night.

"I bought today. Hope to add later in week. I see this as an opportunity to make money when i sell in 2016/17 but each to their own"

If you held I would think you will see a decent profit already today. Looks like you got that call right. GDXJ up 10% last night. Looks like a potential important reversal candle to me for GDXJ, GDX and HUI. For now I'll be jumping back in to some trading positions to see how far this might bounce. Some will argue it will be a dead cat bounce but it could just as easily be another multi month bounce and of course while the odds might be low still, eventually we will get the start of a new bull market but that might not be obvious until many months after the final low.

My sentiment back to buy for now -until something changes it again!

Volatility like we have seen in the GDXJ etc sometimes marks an important turning point. Good luck holders. Shorters might be seriously rethinking some positions today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.