IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Buy time, page-399

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for your support Commy but I guess the others are taking their frustration out on me the SP does not match my bullish views. I'm just as frustrated but you have to remain calm and patient for the big kill that's coming IMO.

Great to see Mr Q back on the forum to keep us all grounded. I'd like him to back me with a sizable investment around these levels, put them in the drawer for 12 months and make a motsa IMO.

As I said, I don't need to ramp but I passionately believe in this company, the management and the incredible business plan. Akon, the doubters will be into you next but you are 100% correct, Thorpey & Neil are not in this for their good health. They have a vision about making a global company with quality mobile products and with 19 & 22 million shares each, they have plenty of incentive to turn this to a MC $500 mil cash machine.

Just watch them replicate the Aussie success in the UK and all the doubters will be eating their words IMO. Big mistake selling TBE but that's your call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.