AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

buy v sell, page-7

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I personally think tom will be a little lower but not as bad as people think, My guess is we trade a few shares at 11 cents and maybe a few weak hands sell at 10.5 cents with a possible 11.5 cent close again...,,,If I was a guessing man thats my prediction...I am hoping for news on the JV this week and with the little bit of positive depth forming late last week it looks like others have the same view as me...

I look at heaps of stocks but if you look at the MC of MNM versus hundreds of similar small companies its hard to compare the possibilities/value...I hold tight whatever the market, trend brings in the short term. I respect all views and I respect the thumbs up and thumbs down..we all trying to make money whatever our views,,seems that most are long or trying to get in on any stock weekness...I suspect the directors will also be looking at how the market has been trading and its in their interest to do some good deals..Lets hope the JV is as good or even better than expected,,

DYOR good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.