YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Buy YOW, page-113

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The message that I think needs to be broadcasted is for all to hang tough!

For all of those that have been long term holders, these sporadic and un-called for dives in the SP is nothing new. Im pretty sure every time this stock has taken a dive its been on the back of absolutely no news, only to recover just as quickly as it went down.

Its extremely frustrating that this has happened on the back of the news that many of us have holding out for for so long. I don't think this is the case of "some one is in the know" and hence they are dumping stock. We knew that the cap raising was going to push us below 60c, at the time then it would seem that the buzz from the Wallmart/safeway announcements seemed to offset this ramped selling. Unfortunately the ass has fallen out of it this week...

But like many have said, take this opportunity to buy now at these crazy prices. In no time we will have revenue in the door - guaranteed! Further, a successful walgreens and Valero announcement potentially in the coming month. If this happens, then put the house on it because regardless on whatever retarded SP behaviour is going on, YOW is a sure bet.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.