ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Let's face it, based on the way the company has lead us, we...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Let's face it, based on the way the company has lead us, we expected to be sitting somewhere in the mid 2's waiting for the forever imminent expansion announcement to push us WELL above 3c.

Yet we find ourselves more than 50% lower... with large instos continuing to sell down the stock. What the hell is going on?
    (Interestingly, these large sellers all have offices in Chifley Tower......adds a whole new perspective to the pictures and commentary of a few select hotcopper users over recent months, doesn't it? )

We all well and truly expect the quarterly to FINALLY show strong sales and with it we expect the expansion announcement.
    As others have stated, with this there should be insto buying NOT selling and a rise in price to reflect the good news.

If this does not occur then it will confirm that the company has been the one lying.

I have more than enough data points, screen shots and downloads of "curious" trading activity, coincident commentary etc etc insupport of all the contradictory events and questions that many of us have.
    Under the circumstances, I for one, will feel more than a little compelled to ask more learned authorities than myself to review this material and explain to me where I went wrong
    in my investment decisions with this particular company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.