ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

[IMG] Hi @stricker its not about throwing away your shares or to...

1. 946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

Hi @stricker its not about throwing away your shares or to agree to even selling them...

I believe you were once a top 20 holder and I'm guessing you still are.. Personally i came in late 2015 buying a few million options and then rode the tide of announcements all through 2016. To off course turn them into heads just like my Head had been turned. By the positive news from July to Dec that year..You couldn't help but not believe the press pictures dreams of what they were trying to achieve in Indian.. The up and coming Nation (which it is!!)

A fantastic Marketing campaign which has completely disappeared.....

WHY ???

People vent their emotions @stricker. They are not personally attacking you but they are attacking themselves and their loved ones..This is Human nature to take out vengeance on things you admire the most..We are causalities of our own doing.

Most of the said posters you are trying to get free shares from are actually long term frustrated holders..Whats wrong with that..

Have another look at the chart above and re read all those 2016 announcements...And then look at were the share price is now and were it was exactly 2 years ago ..
    Looks familiar YA..

I am not selling or giving my shares away for free.

But im getting a little annoyed by Cedric and his lack of communication to us little people..

But of course.

Good luck @stricker and lets hope the chart in 2 years looks better then this...

And before anyone says but it will because of consolidation ..

Then please put it into perspective at correct price pre consol..

Lets see were we are at in 2 years

Thanks for reading
    Zetland1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.