RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Can you imagine having an idea and people from a third party...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

Can you imagine having an idea and people from a third party country just keep on filling your pockets as you fly around the world having business meetings, shaking hands, setting up hollow deals, living 'the dolce vita lifestyle' and never being seriously accountable for your actions.

Said it before and will say it again. The boys aren't stupid! They're living a cracking life off your funds and fools keep on feeding them.

After I met with Roby and heard his story about the bonus shares he would stave off for the sake of shareholders like me, I thought maybe, just maybe I've been wrong about these guys. When he told me $70 million mkt cap was cheap, that they would expect to be profitable soon, that they were getting a foothold, I hesitantly changed my sentiment from a sell to a hold.
    Since then though, it's all been same same. There's the same continual outflow of high expenses, the raised funds not going where they said they will go (Malta?), the profitless milestones to award bonus shares again.

In fairness, for some guys who had no pharmeceutical experience, they have actually managed to get a product out there but no matter how much they sell, I don't think it will ever make a shareholder a cent.

Good luck if you think things will change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.