NIP 0.00% 38.5¢ niplats australia limited

buy, page-25

1. DSD
    15,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have a high regard for 'Daily Reckoning' team (who called the GFC a full 30 months before it started) and Kris Sayce editor of ASI. I subscribe to both publications and am also annoyed re the timing of their recomendations.
    Last night i wrote:
    'Hi Kris

I am a subscriber to ASI. As you often write… ‘small caps have potential to move fast.’ It’s great that your recommendations are producing big gains in the stocks u recommend, but the timing is making the system unfair and worse is disadvantageous to many subscribers.

Reading on HotCopper ASI subscribers received the release on 27/10 across a 15-20minute period. Emailing thousands can often result in such delays. However you should follow best practice and email 10 minutes AFTER the market has closed. Not everyone sits hunched over their computer. Many only log in when getting home that evening. By sending stuff out after close allows everyone 17.6hours to peruse your findings and make decisions.

Am disappointed to read on HC you have fobbed-off subscribers who have written in re this issue'.

Mike Mennell.

Received reply (see below) this morning and am sure it will not re-occur.

'Good Morning.
    Thank you for your email.
    We have been informed by Kris that he will address this issue in next weeks ASI update. So please keep an eye out for it.
    I will also forward your email on to the editorial department as a point of reference for them.
    Please contact our office if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Keirra
    Customer Service

PO Box 899
    Braeside VIC 3195'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.