AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

buy, page-5

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    5hareholder based off the technicals you might be right? I dont even follow technicals so I wouldnt know. You could also base where the SP will go off fundamentals and it's all up to the market to decide where she will end up.

If an announcement came out first thing Monday stating Avanco had acquired 3 additional copper licenses in the Carajas then there would be a quick turn around and your technicals would be out the window.

I for one will just wait and hold for the turn around. I'm not going to try pick the low or when she will turn around but I think at the current price she is good value. I don't need to hear people say "oh you think shes good value because you got in high". I was on early and will continue to hold as I see a good company unfolding.

Obvsiouly the sell by Matthew Wood has put a dent in the SP..but hey thats life..it can happen. It still hasnt changed what the company has achieved. Tony Polglase continues to work hard for us and I'm sure he will bring in the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.