KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

buy

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear posters,

Each person is owner of his own judgment and decisions.
    A share very,but very rarely give "chances".Mainly because the real investors are always allert to the events and they jump first. When we come,usually its too late or just part of the good upside.

But moments like that is ,in my opinion, one of this rare events.

All good news, plenty of events and doesn't matter the reasons why somebody decided to sell the flag is to 10-11-12 or maybe one day 30.

If yesterday dropped 3% and who knows the appetite for today,this is just one real rare moment to BUY.Because in two days exactly this guys that sold will ask to themselves.
    What we did ?

Guys-gals... Do you remember less than 1-2 months ago ?
    I was here screeming..guys whats the point your are selling at 3.90, 4.4, 4.90,5.50 and so on ? you are just trowing money to the window.

In such days when the market goes down and the "scare people" are working hard is not so easy raise the voice.. Sometimes is more popular be quiet and don't run too much risks making such statements...

BUY !! Yes BUY !!!

Buy because probably before next Wednesday I sincerelly believe,a lot of people will look to himself at miorror and say ..very bad words.
    Will not be the first time that I see that "smart" guys loose plenty.I saw several and several trimes the "heroe" of the week became a permanent fool for the next years..

I bought all the way from 3.50 and I feel condident to go ahead buying. The sellers in reality are doing my best dreams.
    If they didnt i need to buy today at 6.5
    They(in reality) are givng the chance to entry wityh less money..

Thanks to them !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.