PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

I believe that the global energy mix with nuclear will see a...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I believe that the global energy mix with nuclear will see a much larger % going forward than in the past. For me seeing a stronger run than anything previous. In former era's it didn't find its feet long term but this time I feel sentiment, particulary on the CO2 narrative etc. will ensure that it becomes stronger as a % of global energy mix to meet base load without the negatives, such as disgusting pollution that kills too many people. Realising the U3O8 requirements by 2020, let alone 2050 will allow the spot price to go well beyond previous 'highs'. Its price per pound once a plant is in operation is still cheap to most other base loads so whether its 200 a pound would still be good value once the plant is producing energy long term. Most of national/corporate expenditure on these kinds of plants is in the set up not ongoing.

Seeing Paladin 'recover' (was it really in doubt) will see the whole sector pick up. Its the acid test for me. Today is a strong day for PDN and my bell weather Rare earth Lynas.

Would be surprised to see it close above 50c clear today as after the dust settles I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole new crew of investors and traders on board tomorrow now.

My thoughts and opinions only.

Investing long term only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.