LHC 0.00% $3.68 lifehealthcare group limited

Very interesting company this and probably not on many peoples...

1. 83 Posts.
    Very interesting company this and probably not on many peoples radars. Seems to few research analysts covering the stock and unless you have read the prospectus things such as dividend, the normalised p/e, free cash flow yield, balance sheet etc are all unknown.

The announcement of the dividend (even though most holders know what to expect) and a full year result in line or ahead of prospectus (which looks likely given the update at UBS Health Conference Mid June) should see the company become a little more known.

An interesting slide for me was the company targeting revenues of circa $200m within 5 years. Considering revenues for this year are estimated to be $80-$85m then the company is looking at significant growth ahead. Assuming no dilution its reasonable to expect a doubling of EPS to 35-40c should all go to plan.

Free cash flow is strong enough to fund expansion into new sectors such as the cardiology market where little capital was required besides the purchase of inventory.

From my understanding the yield is also expected to be fully franked therefore a cash yield of 6%+ and grossed up yield of 8.5%+.

Looking forward to the full year result then annual report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.