CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The whole thing looks like a school project. We can probably do...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The whole thing looks like a school project. We can probably do this. We should be able to do that. Informal discussions with the port say they should be able to handle the ore, try reading all 37 pages, etc. I am an idiot falling for it - was in a moment of weakness looking for a quick day trade on the retrace to 6 cents. Minutes later comes the dreaded trading halt and bang - one year of successful trading goes up in smoke. Just another lesson in the penalties you can pay looking for a quick buck without putting in the groundwork. One little departure from a successful trading strategy undoes hundreds of good sensible trades. As others have said, you should be able to rely on statements made to the asx - or at least see offenders face the consequences if investors are misled. And I say again how can a "mistake" that greatly benefits associates of directors, and let's say indirectly benefits the directors themselves - while penalising those who swallowed the story - not have consequences for those who made the "mistake"?
    Crazy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.