CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

BUY, page-59

1. 897 Posts.
    Forrestfield, I fully agree.

Mid to long term suits me fine with an occasional trade, but yet there are many people out there who try to day trade - jump on HC to get some quick stock tips and listen to the hearts on HC pumping a share - have seen it so many times.

Then jump on a stock, and if it goes down a few pips and they don't want to hold for a month or so; sell, blame the hearts, the company and anyone but themselves, and then hysterically engage in an emotional roller coaster ride of emotive baseless actions/comments without having a strategy and asking some valid questions:

1.what are my investment goals?

2.what is my investment strategy?

3.What are my tactics ?

4.Do I use fundamentals or technical indicators or both?

5.What portion of risk sizes am I prepared to risk?

6.Day trade? Short-term trade over months, or long term trade of a year plus?

7.What is my understanding of historical and geopolitical patterns which dictate how nations trade with each other and the forecasting of future needs that assist in taking positions in stocks in future strategic sectors?

They're the questions that I like to ask, and with the long term strategic outlook for bauxite;with QBL being so close to a deep water port and so close to China/Asia, and with the potential of a 300mt to 400mt resource;a strategic hold now for me in QBL is a must and one that I'll be topping up on dips and holding minimum for a year, and reviewing its development once a month.

I have no time to take the pulse of panic-ridden day trading lemmings on HC;I work in insurance 9-5, then 5 to 2 work for OVI magazine as an author and artist creating poetry/articles and paintings for them.

Therefore , a nighttime review of HC suffices,and also from a cafe somewhere at Milsons Point in Sydney on a Saturday morning as I read my weekend newspaper,enjoying the delectable wafting flavours of a Spanish omelette washed down with orange juice,to the surrounding sounds of seawater slapping against the colonial sandstone walls, and seagull calls and the horns of crossing ferries..........that's when I'll have a detailed review of all the week's action on HC at my leisure....better entertainment than law and order or NCIS in my view.

nice weekend to all!!

But penultimately, I make my own decisions , and live and die by them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.