AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I bought at $3 in 2011 and sold out at $2.80. then bought at...

1. 9,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4224
    I bought at $3 in 2011 and sold out at $2.80. then bought at $1.20 sold at $1.90, then bought 82c and sold out at $1.30,

recently i have bought back in at 60c, and 33c woe is me, trying to pick the bottom. did not ever guess it would be at 15c! thats ridiculous. When it was $3 the brokers were calling it the new fmg and its going to $4, now my brokers when i bought asked me why are you buying here it going lower. Until we see IOP stabilise and AGO in a profitable cash growing position, and the SP stabilise instead of in freefall its a danger right now.

I thought i saw a bottom at 60c when it held there for months but was wrong. 10c some say lets wait and see, would not surprise me if it hit 10c but sub 20c is a bargain if its doesnt go bust, chinese exports still growing strongly, 2015 global rebound with higher rates may fuel IOP rebound.

I will sit an wait in the red like everyone else. Wait for the bottom, when you see the large volume spikes and holding af a floor pattern that may be it but IOP has to do likewise and rebound. With US$ strength for the next few months it may not so i wait.
    Last edited by tomboy: 09/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.