UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Buy?, page-2

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I agree.
    What we all must consider is the fact that a 200 percent rise was unsustainable, there was obviously going to be a lot of profit takers ( those lucky enough to buy at the right time) however if you look at UNIS we are seeing constant green. There is massive volume so this is being traded the f out of and the shorts are maintaining a grip but its getting weaker and weaker. Just like a lot of longs lost heart and sold out the shorts will slowly do the same. Every day of green means they are losing and they know the company as well as we do. They will after a bit of effort cover and then they will go long. It will create a massive up surge and the only reason I am not trying to trade and make 10 percent in a day is that I don't want to miss this when it goes off on the NAS. We had a little taste when it went on the ASX but at the end of the day the big boys play in the states and when it flies there we ( as shown with our 200 % ) will be more than happy to rocket with them. Also we all seem to be forgetting abbvie. If i was negotiating with UNS I would hurry up and get my deal completed whilst UNS are still in need of money before Amgen secure our finances and put UNS in a stronger bargaining position. Wednesday is the favourite day for UNS to sign/release information to market and I am just waiting to hear of pen to paper from Abbvie. Its a matter of when and not if the deal will be signed and I suggest that as soon as it is then this company with profits guaranteed in the near future, a healthy bank balance, biggest pharmas in bed with us and to top it all off because of all the above those that have been sitting on the fence will now start to explore what this "new" company if you can call it that after all the years of struggling can do for them.
    I can't wait to read the news of this overnight success story when we turn into a multi billion dollar company with a massive percentage of the worlds ever increasing WI market. All analysts have predicted this is going to be huge and we are at the fore front. We are no longer standing alone battling strong winds but we are now hand in hand with the big boys that are dragging us along. The share price is so low at the moment but we have seen how quickly this can move. The instos are not selling, there is so much churning for the shorts to try and make an exit and you can tell with this much volume and the price not jumping through the roof that its only a matter of time. HOLD HOLD HOLD if your lucky enough to have money left BUY BUY BUY because every share locked away by a long is another nail in the shorts coffin. They are clammering to get out but every day they are starting to struggle to maintain this. One more announcement and wow this will be amazing. When will that announcement come very very very shortly ..... tonight ? well lets wait and see. Orbimed have their new fund, they know us better than anyone and how the game is played. I wonder if they are considering making an investment in us as well. They have obviously seen all we are doing and may of tried a low ball offer... that did not work so perhaps they will start buying at market who knows everything is possible. Good luck to holders we deserve this upswing.
    all IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.