UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Buy?, page-91

1. 1,073 Posts.
    One thing that gives me reassurance is that tonight UNIS will be green again and for the first time will exceed UNS. There will be no more sell off of UNS shares to buy UNIS and we will start moving forward together. A 200 percent rise in one day will always see profit takers. A steady 10 percent gain day in day out will cause the dam wall of the shorts to start leaking. We have already seen the pressure behind the wall. Can you imagine paying 100 percent interest to short a stock you are losing a big percentage on every night with the hope the company will fail now it has massive backing and a tight knit bunch of shareholders holding tight that won't sell there shares for 5 times market value. You will start to look for a back door but when they do they will find it locked. The tree has been rattled and rattled so well I take my hat off to them but now what's left is a bunch of crazy die hards, large insto holding, large insider holding, good news around the corner, announcements pending and some mysterious big retail buyers scooping up everything that comes on offer. Double green on UNIS and UNS will see this explode. Abbvie news. Well that's imminent The 15 mil deposit ... Well last time they put a deposit of that size down they stumped up 700 mill if I remember correctly. Anyway time will tell No one ever got rich without a dream and a little faith. We have the dream do you have the faith ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.