AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

I'm not ramping or anything but there are only 52 million on the...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I'm not ramping or anything but there are only 52 million on the sell side so get them while you can. This is outside of course Surplus King with 1.6 billion off screen ready to dump at .001c and Stone Wank with 650 million shares that he gifted himself also off screen ready dump at .001c . Apart from these minor hurdles though I can't see any resistance at all to this going higher . My Broker has also confirmed that AFT are about to make an announcement that they are putting on a volunteer to answer the phones with a 3 day trading halt expected to be requested tomorrow to word the announcement before officially releasing it to market. I've always said AFT was a great company - all that was needed was a little patience to get the right person to answer the phones, and then we would be away. Well done to everyone who have hung in there . Anyone like to guess how much it will rise tomorrow in anticipation of the trading halt. I think conservatively $10 yet it could easily go well higher. congratulations to all holders and especially to 'Wank' , Neil No Idea' and Maurice 'I know nothing' Watson - toot toot .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.