BEE 0.00% 0.9¢ broo ltd

Can we not bring up the burger place in delacombe please.....

1. 38 Posts.
    Can we not bring up the burger place in delacombe please.. businesses pivot. I’m sick of reading about it, it’s such a small blip on the radar and pathetic to keep bringing it up - if you want a burger go to maccas.

Now that Sorrento is open (noting some of you suggested this wouldnt happen for months more) you still manage to find a negative in it... really?

Finally - both sides of the fence here need to be very very aware of something. For $50-$100 and a quick online search anyone can find out the names of every hotcopper handle.. none of you are anonymous. I am certain Kent Grogan isn’t one of the posters here as he isn’t an idiot. I hope some of you have a good hard think about this.

Meanwhile, another cash producing asset has opened.. how much cash will it produce?Who knows, time will tell. Has Broo missed the peak Xmas period? yep most of it still some time left though. Is this a short term dash for cash? Nope. This is a long strategic game and I am continually impressed with what Broo are doing. This is a disruptive economy, doing what has always worked will not work going forward. I like the open minded and agile approach Broo appear to take.

Do not be caught up in the dinosaur posts on here. It’s like listening to an old taxi driver whinge about Uber.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.