APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Let me give you some general advice :When you identify a great...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Let me give you some general advice :

When you identify a great stock with yoy exponentially increasing revenues until proven otherwise, you just need to be in it, regardless of price!

So many people never own great stocks due to fearing they’re expensive (which great stocks always are!) and cleverly waiting for their ideal entry price. Idiots! ( some idiots do actually get lucky and get them. Their not smart, they’re lucky idiots. Most don’t.)

So if worried about expense only then do this: whatever you intend to invest, buy half that amount right now!

then just buy the other half once it’s 30% cheaper or more expensive! Who cares if it drops 30%, long term it’s irrelevant and you puck up yr other hslf.

Problem solved.

( for the record in my own opinion it’s extraordinarily reasonably priced atm. With these great growth disrupters they occasionally take 3-6 month pauses which are excellent entry times).

remember: this has just started it’s US and UK journey

Australians owning this 3 years ago are now using it 5x more 3 years later. These initial US citizens using it now will highly likely follow suit, using it 5x (500%) more in 3 years than they are in year 1. Then in 3 years, when 20million people join as opposed to 2 million in this first year, within another 3 years they wil be using it 5x more than their first year. Then the 40 mill that join then.......

Get the picture???

Only occasionally do “no brainer” investments come along

Don’t overthink this one, just ensure you don’t miss out entirely because it’s always expensive (like csl at $5 and cochlear at $5!! When they were $5 many thought way to expensive. So when they hit $30 those same people were waiting for them to cone back to $10. Now they’re approaching $300! All within 15 years. Apt is the same).

Hope this helps you make in initial decision
    Last edited by Karcus: 24/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.