SCG 0.00% $3.22 scentre group

Buy, page-129

1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I dont know about $4...in the future anything is possible....chances are before then it will be amalgamated, merged or taken over by then... I had a small parcel instead of all in with Spark...woulda shoulda coulda....
    What I have learnt in life as a trader is if you get caught in a SP down trend for what ever reason...ensure you can sleep at night...
    I have said it in many forums, trade meets here in Main Beach and heared it at the Lodge countless times...
    If the SP is below or around NAV and it makes money with low debt... 'YOU BUY"...its as simple as that...
    So ask yourself...
    Is SCG going to go broke ?
    Is SCG making money now & will it make money in the future ?
    Does it have a low risk environment ?
    Is there growth or T/O possibilities ?
    Can it make money in a recession and inflationary environments ?
    What is the Bond market saying about inflation and the worlds economic health factors...are they positive ?
    I could go on & on but if you answered yes to all except for the very first question which you should always ask yourself before buying shares...then you can sleep at night knowing you will make money better than you would in a bank....
    June trailing inflation is 5.4% with 21.5 x......so are we even above that at the moment until a pricing ratio of lets say $2.91...it is a very good buy where you do not have to down a bottle of red every night to sleep...well I do that anyways...but thats beside the point...
    The next report out in 2 weeks or there abouts will tell you everything you need to know along with its mandated 70% rule...
    Stop listening to noise & the pandemic will end eventually....
    Average down where you can as much as you can and educate yourself about the industry SCG is in as a hobby lets say....
    You will feel a lot better about where your money is parked in a down trend to capitalise on the uptrend...
    All the best to you...I wish you well....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.25 $3.26 $3.21 $21.42M 6.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148528 $3.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 273639 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.22
  Change
0.000 ( 0.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.26 $3.26 $3.22 2900679
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
SCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.