ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

buy, page-9

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Don't worry Golf as whenever anyone dumps any at 27c they are getting absorbed for now.
    I could be wrong but it appears to me someone with big pockets doesn't want them to go any lower. Could possibly be the big buyer who took out 29.5c yesterday & got absolutely dumped on for his trouble.
    Anyway we have big buyers & sellers trying to manipulate it to their own advantage.
    I like many here are waiting for the demerger & expect RLL to open at a premium price which will hopefully be a payback for the last few months of torture.

I've never seen the ATO knock back a share consolidation or a division in a company before (ie. spinoff) though they may suggest the odd alteration to get it passed to their satisfaction. If somehow ATO don't approve the concept of both being done together I would wonder why ADY then wouldn't ask to just spinoff into 2 companies with all shareholders getting allocated half shares in each company & then tackle any consolidation issues later.

Anyway, we'll see what happens but the future is very much brighter than recently so fingers crossed for constant good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.36K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 802145 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 706594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.