BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Hold up there fella. At no point did I speak of consolidation...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    Hold up there fella. At no point did I speak of consolidation being a predicated move for BCN to gain index entry. The article succintly articulates the reasons behind a consolidation, which is what people asked for - I couldn't find any article based in Australia, and my days of educating the masses are largely behind me.

As for your reasoning, I strongly disagree. You have in fact put the horse before the cart here. The lack of liquidity could be argued is due to a very protracted period of manipulation. Those of us that have been here longer than a few months will atest to that; it has been going on for years now. That lack of liquidity that you speak of is largely due to the SOI, which has allowed the stock to be suppressed and traded for a long time, with great returns for effort which are only increasing, not to mention the increasing dividend yields.

For what it's worth, your logic on the market cap is also flawed. You identify that you are happy to buy here, so you see opportunity. Unless you are just a dividend hunter (rare these days) then you see a growth opportunity, and rightly so - just don't hold your breath on that. However, were this stock not dragged down by its' immense SOI the share price could be multiples to where it is right now, in the absence of the suppression tactics which would be evaporated overnight - no more 5% pip trades, sorry.

Many of us have been here quite a long time, I think you need to stop taking everyone to be foolish - there are some very astute observers here.
    Last edited by MetalBee: 20/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.848K 83.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4396603 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1029120 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.