CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

buyback begins, page-13

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Average Joe - someones opinion that buying CFE is a "No Brainer" is simply that "Their opinion". I wouldn't get hung up on that. DYOR and make your own investment decision.

On the question of ATO and Police doing search warrants - CFE have been clear that it is not related to them so it appears that they are investigating Tony himself for some reason.

Tax bill hanging over CFE is in dispute with CFE paying some money to the ATO until the final determination. Which could be years.

Having paid that cash to the ATO they still have cash in the bank so they need to make a decision on what is the best thing that they could do with that cash.

I agree with their decision to do a Buy Back as the current SP of CFE is very low. If people want to sell at these low prices then lets get their shares off the books to increase the long term holders share of the pie once we monetise Marampa or any of the other interests that we have.

I'm quite pleased that the people doing the buy back are buying at low prices and not pushing the SP up. That strategy is evidenced by Ktruanta's observation of "Interesting that over 1 million shares changed hands on Friday, yet no buy back notice today, so assume that no shares bought as part of the buyback."

They didn't buy on Friday because the price had gone up. The Buy Back is not there to prop up the SP.

Like I've said before please sell now if you have no faith that CFE will improve in the future. Also if you want to sell lower than todays price and drive the SP down even further, go for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.