CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Tri2police issues may not be directly involve CFE business, but...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tri2
    police issues may not be directly involve CFE business, but what is CFE without Tony Sage? Remember ASIC as well as Fed police were involved in this investigation, so it must involve company law in some way ( ASIC doesnt investigate unpaid parking fines) and any offense, if charged and found guilty, would likely have a fair chance of resulting in restrictions on being a company director. That is my worry and would I believe see the share price fall dramatically. I have no doubt the buy back is the only thing currently keeping CFE> 20c.
    The no brainer comments were just that.. absolutely no brainer comments. This is a seriously seriously high risk investment and no place for mum and dad investors. I am seriously considering my positon in relation to the 50% of my investment that is left. Just maybe TS will pull a rabbit out of the hat with Marampa. Its hard to know whether his comments about selling Marampa in 1Q 13, were based on anything concrete, or just typical TS bluff and bluster that i have come to expect from this bloke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.