CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Tigers$500 mill for Marampa is dreaming big time, no one other...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tigers
    $500 mill for Marampa is dreaming big time, no one other than Tony Sage ever put that value on it, and then only in his roadshow company valuation with a question mark on it. the fact they havent been able to sell it in 3 years, even when Fe was $180 tonne has to tell you something.

As for me shutting up, that is not likely to happen anytime soon. I am getting a bit long in the tooth but I am still pretty fit so hope to be around a bit longer. And even if I do sell, its likely to be at a significant loss and I am not going to be happy about it for reasons already stated....so I will probably stick around to warn others. Tell it like it is is my motto. credit where its due and criticism where it is warranted. too much ramping on these boards. If CFE has success selling Marampa, getting $80 mill from MCC or winning the tax case the share price will rise accordingly..spin just aint going to do it for CFE anymore. TS has been found out big time.

Tigers1980.....your footy team performance matches my investment performance.

Tri2... you are probably right about Sage still being able to advise CFE if he cops a whack from ASIC, but I think the shareprice will still be hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.