CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

you obviously havent been here long Tigers, I have been in this...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    you obviously havent been here long Tigers, I have been in this stock for a number of years as I saw potential in the African iron ore scenario, though I have never been a great fan of Tony Sage.. too much ego and dodgy connections. But regardless of Sage I always thought it hgh risk due to African political scene, but really pissed off to see it go down the gurgler due to mis management, though not totally surprised. some will remember my earlier comparisons of Tony Sage to other ego driven business types who felt the need to own sporting clubs.. boy did I cop a shellacking for that one! but how true it is turning out... I wish my investment nouse was as good as my judgement of people types. i wouldnt be sitting on a $150K paper loss.

Why shouldnt I be surprised if Marampa is sold in Q1 2013? Are you surprised it wasnt sold 1 , 2, 3 or 4 Q 10? or 1, 2, 3 , 4 Q 11, how about 1, 2, 3 or 4 Q 12? if so when will you stop being surprised it hasnt sold? I am prepared to hold for the moment because the buyback will keep the price from falling further for the short term, unless someother disaster comes along...main concern is outcome of fed police, asic, ato , crime commission investigation. I will prolly be out pretty soon.. but dont take that as comfort, I will still be happy to pop in here and tell like it really is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.