PSC 0.00% 12.5¢ prospect resources limited

So many really good posts here on these threads and only hope...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    So many really good posts here on these threads and only hope management see some of them.

Sam, I think your a great bloke and have done an amazing job this year. Have listened to every word of your presentations this year with such optimism and belief. The share price rising has been awesome as with the vast majority of other lithium / EV / energy storage / green energy companies. As you are aware, the price of Lithium has gone up multiples with no signs of slowing based on simple supply and demand thematics.

Some of us shareholders feel this has been rushed to get a deal done before Xmas and that you and the BOD have NOT achieved a satisfactory outcome for such a world class asset (your words) and the numbers you recently presented. This is a once in a lifetime shift towards lithium and we could of been (or still can be) a meaningful player in this space.

As a poster pointed out above, most of us are NOT here for anything else other than Arcadia. That’s all I personally know or care about Prospect. Monies for other projects and for BOD to maintain salaries / packages is seriously on the nose. Hence what Mr, Mrs or gender neutral Market is cleary telling you with a share price lower than your announcement yesterday. This Chinese organisation is laughing at us thinking they got an absolute steal.

Will email something along these lines to Sam after the break.

#VOTE AGAINST. This is not a good deal any which way you look at it and regardless of a more positive tax ruling. We are getting absolutely screwed over. Not happy.

Merry Christmas all holders. Time to switch off for a few days and enjoy family time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $28.21K 234.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100112 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 119999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.