AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

I agree Temple that it is hard to keep on being patient when...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree Temple that it is hard to keep on being patient when there is very little in the way of exciting announcements. I think that day is coming, but it won't be until results start accruing from the IHP plant production ramp up. I'm hoping we get some more detail in the upcoming quarterly in the near future.

As far as MAK buying back their own shares, that's a good thing in my view, while the sp is depressed and we have the funds, that will help to tighten the registry and soak up loose holders. The investment by Vulcan shows a high degree of faith in the IHP and in the Wonarah project. And we have directors buying on market, especially Cliff Lawrenson continually adding to his position.

This all adds up, IMO, to a solid outlook, admittedly dependant on success with the IHP. I think that there is a degree of accumulation going on that its taking advantage of the low sp and slow progression, in anticipation of an extremely positive outlook for MAK should the IHP prove up as the ground breaking process we expect it to be.

Student, I am with your sentiments on this, well said. MAK has the first license to produce SPA and stands to benefit greatly from being out in front of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.849K 969.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6061535 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6702447 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.