CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

buyback today?, page-37

1. 50 Posts.
    The broking houses, as per Downside's list appear to be having second thoughts. We have had them working us over for more than 2 years and successfully using their shorting, churning and blocking manipulative strategies to lower our SP.
    The problem for them now is they have hit a massive boulder that is blocking their way. The WM 12,000,000 share buyback boulder.
    It has not put them off yet. They have over the past few days since the buyback started, been attacking that massive boulder with the odd pick,lots of picks and now hardly any picks, nothing is working for them. Their exercise is becoming costly and futile.
    WM means business, he is not about to go away and let those players drop the SP below $3 and by now they should know they cannot do it. Anything they throw at us becomes a sacrifice that they have lost. No longer is their churning tactic able to deliver net gains.
    Do they have 11,500,000 shares to give away? I seriously doubt it. The volumes tell me they are baulking.
    Their choice of tools to break through WM's massive boulder is limited, in fact I think they can see it is impenetrable.
    They cannot beat us now, so that just leaves join us or go to different pastures. Hopefully the latter and good riddance.
    Cheers to holders
    Fran

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.