CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

In my opinion CDU is a rich deposit worth acquiring. Someone or...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    In my opinion CDU is a rich deposit worth acquiring. Someone or a group are working to that end.

Short selling is a way of financially demolishing a company. If they can somehow keep this up for long enough they will demolish the company and eventually acquire it for peanuts.

Stumacca comments are interesting but there is a variation to it. If these people can somehow make a profit in the shorting exercise allowing controlled rises and falls then they will eventually use up all the money the company is using for the buy back. If this happens and the share price ends up at say around the $2.00 for example then it will be very hard for the company to finance the mining plant. If that happens it will be game set and match.

They have demonstrated that with even good core results and the second JORC including Wilgar and Fairfield they can control the share price. WM is trying a buy back and the price is going down.

These people have been playing these games for hundreds of years and as of now have put themselves above the law because if you attack them they will say you vilify them and you will go to gaol. All we need to do is remove that word from our legal system.

Vyacheslav Rodolfovich Menchinsky may have been one of the around two hundred people from the East side of New York sent to Russia in 1917, financed by Khan Lobb and Co. What is known is he helped in destroying the banking system in that country and in doing so prevented the upper class from defending themselves. Guys get it into your heads that these people are experts at destroying whatever they like.

What cannot be done is to destroy what's in the ground.

For a society to allow trading of this nature is insane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.