IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Why do I get the impression that we are just the pawns in a very...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Why do I get the impression that we are just the pawns in a very big stakes Chess Game?

Wasn't it always thus? That the big money was made on the backs of the serfs and the small frys -

and those at the top couldn't give one hoot about us????

Or does Kerry spare US a thought?

This stock sat at $2.70 year before last - of course, Rio were sniffing - and then THAT Rio interest receded, and Rudd/Gillard pulled their ghastly/deadly Mining Tax back of coaster stunt! And the Carbon Tax was the 'coup de grace'. The price then plumetted - never to recover to the same (almost) dizzy height.

How many of us are in a state of absolute paralysis - with nothing moving, happening, a bit like a becalmed sailing ship with our portfolios? Yes, - but no, I'm not on the politics forum!

Anyone actually spoken to the company lately - although generally that proves to be useless with most companies feeding us a lot of guff. Who are only interested in themselves. Shareholders just a means to an end. IS that so with YOUR IOH Kerry???? With respect, for you, things always look rosy.

For us - it's sometimes nail-biting stuff. Although now it's just plain boring!!

Of course Rome wasn't built in a day - but with IOH - it's hardly got past the foundations. Bring in the bricklayers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.