EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi all Well we are finally on the road to recovery IMO. Lets all...

1. 549 Posts.
    Hi all
    Well we are finally on the road to recovery IMO. Lets all forget about the SP for a month or 3.... and realistically 6 months.
    Before you all shout me down and throw half full stubbies at your screens, just hold up for a second.

We are a tiny little company with a HUGE chip on our shoulders. We have installed new management and bit by bit (IMO) they are dragging us forward. It is going to take time guys and gals, lots and lots of time. We are now earning more than we are costing, that is one HUGE step and and a MASSIVE leap for EGO. Just think, not that long ago we were issuing shares to keep us afloat.

Our plant is running smoothly, we are putting gas in the pipe day after day, week after week, moth after month. Here is the issue though, we have only been doing these things for the last 6 months or so... That is not long enough to prove to new customers that they should be banging on the door wanting our gas. If we keep it up for another 6 months and find more gas in the meantime to shore up 'old goldie' (I vote we should rename the RG Plant 'Old Goldie' btw) and her gas supplies we will be in a much better place. This will give potential customers confidence... forget about the market confidence here... if our prospective customers do not have confidence in us then the market never will... the 2 go hand in hand IMO.

So, on to the subject line of this thread. I have raised it before and I am raising it again. IMO it is time for a Share Buyback. If we want customer and market confidence this will do it IMO. Just imagine the markets reaction when we announce that we are buying back a few of the billions that we have on offer. We don't need to spend cattle stations (pardon the pun) on the buy back, though I would like to see say 1,000,000.00 thrown into the ring to watch the markets reactions see what happens to the SP. A;ll just my opinion of course.

Now, back to your half full stubbies....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.