KCN 5.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

BUYBACKS ROSS - with every last cent, close the VIP door for good, page-23

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    * Gold breaking up $1818

* Silver breaking up $24.15

Guess what that means MR Wizard HFguy and all the rest of the complainers? " ITS BETTER IN THE GROUND, IT's BETTER THE RE-OPENING HAS TAKEN SO LONG !"

JUST LIKE IT's BEEN BETTER TO BE CLOSED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS THAN SELLING OUR PRECIOUS CARGO at $1300 !!! Do you understand ?

Ross the Boss can take as long as he wants, because if Gold's anywhere near +$1900 when it re-opens than Settling/Opening at anytime over the last 6 years would have been STUPID WRONG! IDIOTIC!!

So shut the $uck up and stop threatening my Dividends with your idiotic ideas, my Dividend future is cooking nicely in the oven and any impatient crackheads can go get lost!

For never forget this; " The Drug industry is only as big as it is because it's servicing a big coke/crackhead country like America & the American debt limit continually increased & possibly removed altogether means only 1 thing: GOLD IS GOING UP!, so take as long as you want Ross, take as long as you want and all these useless keyboard warriors can just sit in their undies and keep being keyboard warriors for the next phase of their lives whist your selling our Gold above $1900 !!!! "

Here we go long-term holders, " HERE WE GO BOYS! " strap on the seatbelts, $hit about to get real!

..........................& the timing couldn't be more perfect......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.080(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $355.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.46 $1.38 $790.9K 564.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 2446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.