KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

There won't be an announcement of reparations for loss of income...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    There won't be an announcement of reparations for loss of income and mine cessation. That doesn't help our Thai business partner at all. If it was in the company's interest to do so, RSK would have made that announcement back on 31 October. There is a much bigger prize on offer, however we are being kept in the dark (entirely to enable the Thai Government to save face) as to exactly how big this prize is. Time will tell. Patience isn't one of my virtues and it seems that I am not alone in this regard on HC!
    What we should do is sit back, sit on our hands and wait. THE COUNTDOWN TO CHATREE PRODUCING GOLD HAS STARTED! Set the stopwatch at 5 months (6 tops), press start and sit back and wait. This blatant market manipulation by big players using bots to suppress the price to lower their average cost to the detriment of all other market participants will become redundant. No way in the world the SP won't be above $4 (and JORC upgrades, other sensitively worded announcements could make this much higher) with a month to go until production starts. If Instos want to increase their holdings, time is running out to do so, and all shareholders without an agenda need to do is wait. There is good support at $1.35 but we shouldn't be the least bit concerned if the price does decrease to this point - it is nothing more than Institutions forcing the price lower in the hope that mum and dad investors panic and sell their shares to them at a significant discount to what they would pay if they played by the rules. Support also doesn't carry much weight, as the market is being manipulated and as little as $300k can easily move the market. But if no one sells, anyone wanting to increase their position will have to pay market and will drive the price towards fair value. The SP is so unrepresentative of the value of this stock it is farcical. How many mining companies are there on the ASX with no prospect of actually mining any gold whatsoever in the next two years with a SP above $2? The quarterly report confirmed that we have everything we need to produce gold (and lots of it, proven resources) in the next 6 months (and possibly 4 or 5 months), we have the Tribunal award in our back pocket as insurance, yet the SP is well below $2, it simply doesn't make sense. Just don't be suckered by these institutional investors into selling your shares, whatever the price is.
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.